Brown Mustard Seeds
Quantity per Unit: 100 g
Packaging: In Packs.
Shipping: Free Shipping Worldwide.
Different Names of Brown Mustard Seeds:
Brown Mustard Seeds are also known as Rai.
Botanical Name of Brown Mustard Seed: Brassica juncea
Place of Origin: Punjab, India.
Flavor & Aroma of Brown Mustard:
Brown Mustard Seeds are moderately pungent. More pungent than yellow mustard and less pungent than black mustard.
Culinary Uses of Brown Mustard Seeds:
- In making of pickles.
- In mayonnaise, marinades and barbecue sauces.
- One of the key ingredient of drink Kaanji.
- All over North India & Pakistan mustard oil is used for frying and tadka.
Health Values of Brown Mustard Seeds:
- Contains anti-oxidants.
- Full of phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- Strengthens Immunity.
- Massage of mustard oil relieves from rheumatism, muscle and arthritic pain.
View full product details »