Quantity per Unit: 100 g
Packaging: In Packs.
Shipping: Free Shipping Worldwide.
Different Names of Bay Leaves:
Bay Leaves are also known as Tej Pata, Tej Patra, Indian Bay Leaf, Tamalpatra, Malabar Leaf, Malabathrum and Malobathrum.
Botanical Name of Bay Leaf: Cinnamomum tamala.
Place of Origin: Arunachal Pradesh, India.
Flavor & Aroma of Bay Leaf:
Bay Leaf is a very aromatic spice with sharp, slightly sweet and subtle taste.
Culinary Uses of Bay Leaf:
- Used to flavor soups, fish, meat, vegetables and stews.
- It is also used in making of sauces.
- An important ingredient of Pulao, Haleem, Biryani & Pushtooni Zarda Pulao.
- Bay leaf is also an important ingredient of “Garam Masala”.
Health Values of Bay Leaf:
- Bay leafs helps in digestion of food.
- Prevents bad breath.
- Have anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-ulcerogenic properties.
- Very good for cardiovascular system.
- Cures Insomnia by inducing sleep hormones.
View full product details »